Supporting GPC

There are several ways you can make a donation...

  • The good, old-fashioned way: Write a check and bring it to church, or mail it to the church office – 6067 Shirrell Way, Goleta CA 93117.
    If you have a GPC member number, please write it on your check.
    Or even better: put your check in your pledge envelope (if you have those), and enclose the pledge envelope in the envelope you use for mailing the check.
  • Make a payment through the Engage website, charging it to your credit card or bank account. This is explained in the instructions in the PDF file that you can download by clicking here